The school has several clubs/societies which are offered as extra curricular activities ( optional and after school).
- The school offers literary societies for English Tamil and Hindi to develop correct diction and style and expression of thought, written and oral.
- The reading club is an Extra Curricula activity that helps lay a strong foundation of the English language through reading.
- Scrabble is used as a tool to increase the vocabulary of students and to help with spellings.
- The theatre club introduces skills like direction, playwriting & acting and all other aspects of theatre both design and technical. It focuses on bringing about a holistic development in the students.
- The Quiz club helps to develop studentsí knowledge about various fields - General, Sports, Current affairs, Culture and Heritage etc.
- The electronics club introduces students to making simple electronic devices.
- Industrial chemistry is an extra curricular activity that helps students to understand the real purpose of studying chemistry and its application in daily life, through practical methods.
Music & Chanting Club
- The music and chanting club encourages those students who are musically inclined by giving them a platform to concentrate on their talent and it introduces them to the scriptures.
- The instrumental music club identifies, nurtures and promotes the existing ability of a child in the field of instrumental music.
- This club encourages students to gain proficiency in dance as an art form. It teaches them to use dance as a form of expression.
Art & Craft
- The arts and crafts encourage students to kindle their imagination and teach them to express it through various visual mediums.
Textile Craft Club
- The textile craft club introduces students to the element of design in fabrics. It helps develop the various aspects of dress making such as textures of cloth, embroidery and basic knowledge of tailoring.
- The wood working society familiarizes students with wood as a material of construction and a medium of art. It teaches them the art of woodcarving.
Home Science Club
- The Home science club exposes students to the art of housekeeping and cooking. It helps to develop the awareness on the importance of a nutritious diet and introduces them to table etiquette and table setting.
- Traditional games offered as an extra curricular activity, where children are introduced to traditional Indian games such as Pallanguzhi, snakes and ladders etc. to help keep them alive in the coming generations. These games are used as a tool to sharpen skills like balancing, hand-eye co-ordination, motor skills etc.
Chess & Carrom Club
- The chess and carom club encourages students to indulge in these board games, which help develop their concentration and motor skills.
- The nature club sensitizes students to the environment around us and promotes awareness on environmental conservation.
- The interact club promotes fellowship among students and the idea of public service.
- The computer club introduces students to Web design and web based technologies. It makes students proficient in simple applications like MS Word, Paint etc. and teaches them to make presentations using the computer.
- The philately club is a coin and stamp-collecting club, which is used as a tool to improve the studentsí general knowledge of the world through the stories behind each item collected.
Consumer Market Society
- The consumer society introduces facts about the term consumerism and creates awareness of the consumerís right and guards them against being misinformed by suppliers.
Scouts & Guides, Cubs & Bulbuls
- The Scouts and Guides, Cubs and Bull Bulls club is very active in our School. It teaches students to act as responsible citizens and as members of the local, national and international communities.
- The math club helps strengthen basic mathematical concepts and through games which help increase the students grasp.
- Chanting club inculcates moral values and virtues through stories from chanting of slokas form the Bhagavad Gita.
Road Safety Patrol
- Road safety patrol is a co curricular activity that makes students aware of traffic rules to help them to follow them and to teach others, who are unaware.